2.8.16

 photo Home-of-interior-stylist-Emma-Persson-Lagerberg-photographed-by-Petra-Bindel.-2_zpsbkynmpeb.jpg

 photo Home-of-interior-stylist-Emma-Persson-Lagerberg-photographed-by-Petra-Bindel.-4-1_zpsd0ib3voh.jpg

 photo Home-of-interior-stylist-Emma-Persson-Lagerberg-photographed-by-Petra-Bindel.-14_zpsraszgtf7.jpg

 photo Home-of-interior-stylist-Emma-Persson-Lagerberg-photographed-by-Petra-Bindel.-8_zpsan4w2ygu.jpg

 photo Home-of-interior-stylist-Emma-Persson-Lagerberg-photographed-by-Petra-Bindel.-3_zpsozbqqvkc.jpg

One of my favorite apartments is this charming home of the stylist Emma Persson Lagerberg. I love the white 
simple base and the personal mix of furniture and details combined with a feminine touch. When renovating 
my own home this was part of my inspiration board and although it was quite a while ago this home still 
inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment