25.5.17

 photo IMG_7734_zps9e4w3itr.jpg

 photo IMG_7731_zpsookjkd2h.jpg

 photo IMG_7637_zpsjbml3mdc.jpg

 photo IMG_7700_zpsptmmspec.jpg

 photo IMG_7705_zps8xa6cu0t.jpg

 photo IMG_7708_zpsll8gqnkm.jpg

 photo IMG_7709_zps4oivt7eh.jpg

Last week I booked a spontaneous weekend trip to my friend in England. After a talk on facetime I realized how 
much I missed her and that it was time for a visit and to spend some quality time together. I had not visited her 
since she moved from Sweden to England some years ago so I was also curious to see where she lived. After 
short flight to Heathrow and then a one and a half hour bus ride I arrived to the town Chippenham where Emilie 
picked me up. We went for a short car ride to the cute little town Calne where old charming and typical english 
houses from the 17th and 18th centuries were surrounded by the beautiful english landscape. Lovely! And in one 
of these old houses Emelie and her family had created a modern scandinavian family home. We spent the 
weekend chatting, relaxing and socializing in her house combined with long walks in the nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment