16.10.16

 photo malinholmudd1_zps8dk2nkgw.jpg

 photo malinholmudd2_zpss4do3v5a.jpg

 photo malinholmudd3_zpsct1eg79k.jpg

 photo malinholmudd4_zpspyv4qrue.jpg

 photo malinholmudd5_zpsihrvief0.jpg

 photo malinholmudd6_zpscxmci7xc.jpg

This weekend we spent in the summerhouse of my husbands family, in a small village outside Lisbon. The 
surroundings are beautiful with a sense of wildness and roughness and I like to go for long walks when we are 
there, especially to the beach, no matter the season. I am sure Leya does as well, she was so happy!
I also decided to bring the camera and awaken my interest for photography and these pictures are the result. 
I think I will start bringing the camera with me more often and post more of my own pictures here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment