27.10.16

 photo blog_0269_zps3mpgoyxe.jpg

 photo blog_0268_650_zps2suiptlu.jpg

 photo home_0007_zpssuwiaqhv.jpg

 photo blog_0282_zpslzildxqk.jpg

 photo home_0035_zps8k9qekis.jpg

 photo home_0023_zpsgtppmdro.jpg

 photo home_0034_zpsp5mmtvzk.jpg

 photo home_0044_zps20s0v11v.jpg

I have a tradition of buying cut flowers once a week and every once in a while I update the home with some 
new house plants. It is the easiest way to give some new life and freshen up the home, without spending a lot 
of money and using a lot of time. I try to bring in some green into every room, even the kitchen and the bath-
room since these rooms need some softness as a contrast to the hard materials. The mix of different shapes, 
sizes and heights are important and the variation possibilities are endless. The plants can be grouped together  
or mixed with other decoration objects or as a break in the book case.
My collection of vases is mainly vintage findings from different places around the world except some pots and 
the big vase in the living room table which is actually a jar from the ikea collection sinnerlig. Here I always 
place a big bunch of flowers to give some life to the white living room. The hanging pots in the kitchen are
great solution since there were no shelves where I could place the plants, these are from ikea. The vase on the
wall in the living room is from my own collection, since I recently started making ceramic objects.

The best of all is that plants and flowers cleans the air and improves the inside environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment